Peanut Ball Ambassador ProgramAN AMBASSADOR IS A NURSE, DOULA, CHILDBIRTH EDUCATOR, ICAN MEMBER, HOSPITAL OR A MOM
This Person is Committed to Make Sure that Doulas, Nurses, Midwives, Physicians, Birthing Centers and Hospitals are Informed About the Peanut Ball
The ambassador will visit the local hospitals and Birthing Centers to determine if they are using the peanut ball. The research and tips will be provided by Premier Birth Tools. This helps us achieve our goal of getting a peanut ball on every unit in the United States to assist in lowering the C-section rate. As one of the research items, you will receive a Peanut Ball Positions Chart.
As an Ambassador, you will receive the following:
- A FREE Peanut Ball Chart – Knowledge of how to use the peanut ball correctly
- Your name listed on the website (see button below)
- Receive the Peanut Ball Ambassador logo (see above)
- Be featured on our Facebook page as an Official Peanut Ball Ambassador (see left)
- Tip sheet on peanut balls
- Resource list for peanut balls
- References about peanut balls to show nurses, if they ask questions
- Recieve a special coupon to use in the store. You may purchase more positions charts as an ambassador at 10 or more is 40% off
Requirements to Become an Ambassador:
Become a Peanut Ball Ambassador TODAY!
Find more resources to assist others all about the peanut ball below
The information you gather will educate the hospitals about an in-service and the products Premier Birth Tools offer