Home Birth Positional Chart – $10
- This NEW chart has over 19 pictures representing 10 positions using the Peanut Ball at a home birth.
- This 8 X 10 laminated card is front and back which includes the name of each position. Wonderful for your Doula Bag, Childbirth Education Class, and Labor & Delivery Nurses.
- In addition, this chart includes information on which Peanut Ball position to use for baby that is:
- Above the Inlet
- Demonstrating external and internal rotation of the hips.
- They are created from Amy Bookwalter’s positions for using the Peanut Ball with her Signature:
- Plié positions
- Do the Twist positions
- Dorothy Kick positions
- This page is perfect for home births or midwives.
Peanut Ball Bundle, Set of 5 Charts – $35, save $15
- Includes 117 pictures representing 65 different positions using the peanut ball.
- These include labor, pushing, Internal and External Rotation of hips, positions related to where the baby is in relation to pelvis, asymmetrical positions, opening the Inlet, Midpelvis, and Outlet.
- Also demonstrates positions with and without the epidural.
- Illustrates all four sizes of peanut balls.
- Includes cleaning, covering, and choosing the correct size for your client.