Internal and External Peanut Ball Positions Chart – $10
- Includes 23 pictures representing 18 different positions using Internal and External Rotation of the hips with the Peanut Ball.
- Shows positions with and without the epidural.
- Demonstrates external and internal rotation of the hips.
- In addition, this chart includes information on which Peanut Ball position to use for baby that is:
- Above the Inlet – Knees Outward
- Mid-pelvis – Knees Forward
- Outlet – Knees Together
- 8 X 10 laminated cards that are front and back. Names of each position.
- Perfect for your Doula Bag, Childbirth Education Class, midwives and labor and delivery nurses.
Peanut Ball Bundle, Set of 5 Charts – $35, save $15
- Includes 117 pictures representing 65 different positions using the peanut ball.
- These include labor, pushing, Internal and External Rotation of hips, positions related to where the baby is in relation to pelvis, asymmetrical positions, opening the Inlet, Midpelvis, and Outlet.
- Also demonstrates positions with and without the epidural.
- Illustrates all four sizes of peanut balls.
- Includes cleaning, covering, and choosing the correct size for your client.