New Peanut Ball Position Positional Chart – $10
This chart has over 21 pictures representing 12 positions for the peanut ball. Demonstrates positions for pregnancy, labor, pushing, and post partum.
8 X 10 laminated cards that are front and back. Names of each position. Perfect for your Doula Bag, Childbirth Education Class, midwives and labor and delivery nurses.
Available to download in PDF format – $8
Available to download in PDF format + Laminated – $16
Peanut Ball Bundle, Set of 5 Charts – $35, save $15
- Includes 117 pictures representing 65 different positions using the peanut ball.
- These include labor, pushing, Internal and External Rotation of hips, positions related to where the baby is in relation to pelvis, asymmetrical positions, opening the Inlet, Midpelvis, and Outlet.
- Also demonstrates positions with and without the epidural.
- Illustrates all four sizes of peanut balls.
- Includes cleaning, covering, and choosing the correct size for your client.
DOWNLOADS ARE ONLY FOR PERSONAL USE. NOT AVAILABLE FOR HOSPITALS.