Peanut Ball Ambassador Program
A peanut ball ambassador is a doula, childbirth educator, nurse, ICAN member or a mom committed to give the knowledge of the peanut ball to doulas, nurses, midwives, physicians, birthing centers and hospitals.
The ambassador will visit the local hospitals and Birthing Centers to determine if they are using the peanut ball. The research and tips will be provided by Premier Birth Tools. This helps us achieve our goal of getting a peanut ball on every unit in the United States to assist in lowering the C-section rate. As one of the research items, you will receive a Peanut Ball Positions Chart.
As an Ambassador, you will receive the following:
- A Peanut Ball Illustrated Chart Card for free - Knowledge of how to use the peanut ball correctly
- Tips sheet on how to get into the hospital or birthing center to get the peanut ball survey form completed
- Tip sheet on peanut balls
- Resource list for peanut balls
- References about peanut balls to show nurses, if you want to show them and they ask questions
- Listed on the website as an official peanut ball ambassador
- May schedule a free phone consult about the peanut ball
- You will get a special coupon to use in the store. You may purchase more peanut ball cards as an ambassador at 10 or more is 40% off
Requirements to Become an Ambassador:
- Complete Peanut Ball Ambassadors Application form
- Pay the ONE TIME FEE above – IF you want to be listed on the site
- Complete 1 Hospital Peanut Ball Information form
- Watch 3 videos we send you in your application email, then tell us what you learned in each video.
- Send us a head shot
Remember as a Peanut Ball Ambassador you cannot officially do an in-service on peanut balls.
ONLY Authorized Peanut Ball Trainers who have completed the educational program.