- AeroMat® is the top of the line and what most hospitals use
- They are the leader in health products with durable construction, long-lasting materials
- Made Latex Free with Anti-burst Technology PVC material
- Has small grooves to provide extra traction
- Comfortable, easy to use
- Warranty: manufacturer’s discretion
- Only available in colors as shown
How to Choose the Right Peanut Ball for You
40cm – Recommended for women who are under 5′ 3
50cm – Recommended for women who are 5’3″ to 5’6″ (Most Common Size)
60cm – Recommended for women who are 5’7″ or taller
70cm – ONLY to sit on and straddle
Special features of EcoWise peanut ball
Latex, PVC, Phthalates, and Chloride free, burst resistant
ONLY eco-friendly peanut ball
NO small grooves, but still has easy direction control
Peanut Ball Positional Chart Bundle – $25, save $5
Original Peanut Ball Positional Chart – $10
- Includes 22 pictures representing 7 different positions using the peanut ball
- Demonstrates positions with and without the epidural
- Illustrates all four sizes of peanut balls
- Includes cleaning, covering, and choosing the correct size for your client
New Peanut Ball Position Positional Chart – $10
- This chart has over 21 pictures representing 12 positions for the peanut ball
- 8 X 10 laminated cards that are two-sided with names of each position.
- Perfect for your Doula Bag, Childbirth Education Class, midwives and labor and delivery nurses.
Home Birth Positional Chart – $10
- This chart has over 19 pictures representing 10 positions using the peanut ball at a home birth.
- This 8 X 10 laminated card is front and back which includes the name of each position. Wonderful for your Doula Bag, Childbirth Education Class, and Labor & Delivery Nurses.
- In addition, this chart includes information on which Peanut Ball position to use for baby that is:
- Above the Inlet
- Demonstrating external and internal rotation of the hips.
- They are created from Amy Bookwalter’s positions for using the Peanut Ball with her Signature:
- Plié, Do the Twist, and Dorothy Kick positions.
- This page is perfect for home births or midwives