- AeroMat® is the top of the line and what most hospitals use
- They are the leader in health products with durable construction, long-lasting materials
- Made Latex Free with Anti-burst Technology PVC material
- Has small grooves to provide extra traction
- Comfortable, easy to use
- Warranty: manufacturer’s discretion
- Only available in colors as shown
How to Choose the Right Peanut Ball for You
40cm – Recommended for women who are under 5′ 3
50cm – Recommended for women who are 5’3″ to 5’6″ (Most Common Size)
60cm – Recommended for women who are 5’7″ or taller
70cm – ONLY to sit on and straddle
Special features of EcoWise peanut ball
Latex, PVC, Phthalates, and Chloride free, burst resistant
ONLY eco-friendly peanut ball
NO small grooves, but still has easy direction control
Peanut Ball 50 cm with Original Peanut Ball Positional Chart – $59.99, save $5.00
Peanut Ball 50 cm – $54.99
Original Peanut Ball Positional Chart – $10.00
- Includes 22 pictures representing 7 different positions using the Peanut Ball
- Demonstrates positions with and without the epidural
- Illustrates all four sizes of Peanut Balls
- Includes cleaning, covering, and choosing the correct size for your client
Peanut Ball Bundle, Set of 5 Charts – $35, save $15
- Includes 117 pictures representing 65 different positions using the peanut ball.
- These include labor, pushing, Internal and External Rotation of hips, positions related to where the baby is in relation to pelvis, asymmetrical positions, opening the Inlet, Midpelvis, and Outlet.
- Also demonstrates positions with and without the epidural.
- Illustrates all four sizes of peanut balls.
- Includes cleaning, covering, and choosing the correct size for your client.