$2.00 – $99.99
We carry top of the line peanut balls.
*Peanut balls do not come with a pump. Pumps are sold separately below.*
If stock is low or out, please contact us.
Peanut Balls: $59.99 - $99.99
- AeroMat® is the top of the line and what most hospitals use
- They are the leader in health products with durable construction, long-lasting materials
- Made Latex Free with Anti-burst Technology PVC material
- Has small grooves to provide extra traction
- Comfortable, easy to use
- Warranty: manufacturer’s discretion
- Only available in colors as shown
How to Choose the Right Peanut Ball for You
40cm – Recommended for women who are under 5′ 3
50cm – Recommended for women who are 5’3″ to 5’6″
60cm – Recommended for women who are 5’7″ or taller
70cm – ONLY to sit on and straddle
Peanut Ball 50 cm with Original Peanut Ball Positional Chart – $74.99
Peanut Ball 50 cm
Original Peanut Ball Positional Chart
- Includes 22 pictures representing 7 different positions using the Peanut Ball
- Demonstrates positions with and without the epidural
- Illustrates all four sizes of Peanut Balls
- Includes cleaning, covering, and choosing the correct size for your client
Peanut Ball Bundle, Set of 5 Charts - $40.00
- Includes 117 pictures representing 65 different positions using the peanut ball.
- These include labor, pushing, Internal and External Rotation of hips, positions related to where the baby is in relation to pelvis, asymmetrical positions, opening the Inlet, Midpelvis, and Outlet.
- Also demonstrates positions with and without the epidural.
- Illustrates all four sizes of peanut balls.
- Includes cleaning, covering, and choosing the correct size for your client.
In-Service Training Download Package - $89.99
- Set 5 Peanut Ball Positions Charts with over 182 Pictures of 84 Positions for the Birthing Bed
- Evidence Based Research on the Peanut Ball is a list and links of all the resources available about the Peanut Ball
- Peanut Ball Nurse Packet is a nine page informational packet that will help nurses train and use the peanut ball correctly
- Childbirth Positions Charts, Set of 12 are 8 x 10 Chart with LARGER, colorful pictures representing each position with a short description underneath
- Handout 1 Proficiency Check-off List for Nurses and Others that includes:
- 75 Labor Support Skills and Peanut Balls
- Handout 2 Tips for Nurses on How to Use the Peanut Ball that includes:
- Contradictions, and
- How to Size the Peanut Ball Correctly
- Peanut Ball PowerPoint with 72 PowerPoint Slides (including all the Research on Peanut Balls)
- Peanut Ball Videos List
- Basic and Advanced Peanut Ball Techniques for Labor Outline
2-Way Hand Pump - $15.00
- Tool for pumping peanut balls or birthing balls
- 11″ in length
- Allows for air in and air out
Replacement Ball Plug - $2.00
All of our balls come with 1 plug
- ONLY for our brand of Aeromat birthing balls or peanut balls we provide
- Plugs are NOT interchangeable between brands.